Roanoke Test Prep: LSAT
Currently, there are no upcoming LSAT classes scheduled.
LSAT Test Prep Live Online
- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- Covers: Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Writing Assessment
- Classes are held on campus
- Classes are delivered in PowerPoint for clear, well-organized lectures
- Classes are limited to 30 students to ensure maximum personal attention
You may cancel your registration up to one week before the class start date, and receive a full refund (minus any credit card processing fees). After that date, refunds will not be available.
What makes our class different?
- We are a University program – JMU is here to provide valuable skills and knowledge.
- Our instructors – We hire and train instructors who know the test and care about helping you succeed.
- Our curriculum – Our curriculum is specifically designed by test preparation experts, uses actual LSAT questions, and provides an easy to follow preparation plan.
- Our curriculum developers have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions that have actually appeared on previous exams. We know the test.
- Value – Our classes are competitively priced.
Are materials included?
The course fee includes all class materials.
What books do you use and why?
10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
We use this book because it uses actual LSAT tests have been administered as LSAT exams. This ensures that you are preparing for the test with material closely matches questions you are likely to see on the exam.
- 10 of the newest available PrepTests are provide as practice exams. These are actual exams that have been administered over the past several years.
LSAT Student Manual
- Our student manual was written by professional test preparation experts who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions, teaching LSAT prep courses, and developing the curriculum for this class.
- The student manual makes it easy to follow the instructor’s lessons and outlines a specifically designed, targeted practice program.
Are practice tests included?
Yes. 10 practice tests are provided and the textbook that we use in class includes 10 additional LSAT tests. Students are assigned questions from the practice tests as homework at appropriate times during the class. We also discuss when and how you should use full practice tests as part of your preparation during the class.
- We do not take up valuable classroom time with practice tests because we want to provide you with as much help as we can in the time we have together. Our classes make the most of the student-instructor time.
- Our instructors will be happy to review your practice test results with you.
Who teaches the LSAT Test Prep class?
All classes are taught by highly qualified and trained professionals. Most teachers have taught the class for at least a year and have additional teaching or training experience. Many of our instructors are members of the bar.
Our instructors are required to:
- Show proficiency on the exam,
- Complete program specific training, usually about 20 hours of training and classroom observation before ever teaching a class.
- Maintain high evaluation scores from class evaluations and instructor observations.
How much does the class cost?
- The course fee is $899 per person, and includes all materials.
Do you offer a guarantee?
We don’t offer a guarantee that your score will increase by a certain percentage or score, and here is why:
Guarantees cost you (the student) time and money, but don’t provide you with more value or help you get the results you need.
- You don’t want a Guarantee - You want to get the score you need to get into your program of choice. We are committed to helping you achieve that goal.
- Our instructors are available to help you before, during, and after class.
- You have access to the instructor via email, even after the class concludes, to ask questions and get help with sticking points in your preparation.
- Guarantees come with fine print, usually outlining what you need to do to qualify for a refund, etc. The burden of proof is always on the student.
Who can answer more detailed questions about the LSAT or the course?
Contact us at email@example.com, and we'll make sure all your questions get answered!