- Non-degree Seeking Student Application: http://www.applyweb.com/apply/jmucess/
- Certificate Program Application
- Senior Citizen Higher Education Act Waiver Credit/Audit form (please submit this at the same time as your application to expedite processing)
Note for senior citizens wishing to audit courses under this policy:
In order for you to take a class for AUDIT you will need to complete ALL of the following:
1. Enroll into the course. Please know that this has to be completed by the add deadline. See the registrar’s website for registration dates and deadlines. (www.jmu.edu/registrar)
2. Request written approval from the department head to AUDIT the course. This should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org from the department head’s JMU email.
3. Request written approval from the instructor to AUDIT the course. This should be sent directly to email@example.com from the instructor’s JMU email.
Certificate / Endorsement Program Forms
- Certificate / Endorsement Program Completion Form
- Approval of Transfer Credit/Waiver Form for Certificate Programs
Credit Course Related Forms
Non-Credit Related Forms
- Non-credit Course Registration Form
- Non-credit Program Assistance Request
- Senior Citizen Higher Education Act Waiver Form Non-Credit
These forms are Word documents with fields that can be completed on your computer. Please open the form you need, complete all the applicable fields, and print or save when complete. All forms can be sent to Outreach & Engagement, MSC 6906, 127 W. Bruce St, Harrisonburg, VA, 22807, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't hesitate to contact us at 540-568-4253 or email@example.com if you have any questions.