LSAT Test Prep
Spring 2014 LSAT Test Prep
May 6 – June 3, 2014
Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00-9:20pm
127 W Bruce St, Harrisonburg
May 1 – June 3, 2014
Tuesday and Thursday, 7:00-10:00pm ET
June 24 – July 31, 2014
Tuesday and Thursday, 7:00-9:30pm ET
Frequently asked questions about the Live-Online course
Free Strategies for Success on the LSAT Workshop!
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Festival Conference and Student Center
Space is limited! Register Here
- 30 hours of classroom instruction
- Covers: Reading Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Writing Assessment
- Classes are held on campus - Weeknights: 10 classes, 3 hours each
- Live-Online classes available – similar schedules. Sessions are recorded. (See Live-Online FAQ for more info)
- Classes are delivered in PowerPoint for clear, well-organized lectures
- Classes are limited to 30 students to ensure maximum personal attention
What makes our class different?
- We are a JMU program – JMU is here to provide valuable skills and knowledge. You know JMU and trust that we will provide a high quality program.
- Our instructors – We hire and train instructors who know the test and care about helping you succeed.
- Our curriculum – Our curriculum is specifically designed by test preparation experts, uses actual LSAT questions, and provides an easy to follow preparation plan.
- Our curriculum developers have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions that have actually appeared on previous exams. We know the test.
- Value – Our classes are competitively priced.
Are materials included?
The course fee includes all class materials.
Are practice tests included?
Yes. Students receive a total of 20 Official PrepTests. 10 PrepTests are provided for use exclusively as practice tests. These exams are reserved for use as practice tests. The other textbook that we use in class also includes 10 actual LSAT tests. Students are assigned questions from the practice tests as homework at appropriate times during the class. We also discuss when and how you should use full practice tests as part of your preparation during the class.
- We do not take up valuable classroom time with practice tests because we want to provide you with as much help as we can in the time we have together. Our classes make the most of the student-instructor time.
- Our instructors will be happy to review your practice test results with you.
How much does the class cost?
The course fee is $899.00.
Do you offer a guarantee?
We don’t offer a guarantee that your score will increase by a certain percentage or score, and here is why:
Guarantees cost you (the student) time and money, but don’t provide you with more value or help you get the results you need.
- You don’t want a Guarantee - You want to get the score you need to get into your program of choice. We are committed to helping you achieve that goal.
- Our instructors are available to help you before, during, and after class.
- You have access to the instructor via email, even after the class concludes, to ask questions and get help with sticking points in your preparation.
- Guarantees come with fine print, usually outlining what you need to do to qualify for a refund, etc. The burden of proof is always on the student.
Who can answer more detailed questions about the LSAT or the course?
Contact us at email@example.com and we will have our team of expert LSAT instructors contact you.