- FYI—tons of books and video resources on multicultural topics.
- And Don’t Call Me a Racist!
- Black Women & Success: Having It All
- Gay & Lesbian Students: Understanding Their Needs
- Multicultural Celebrations & Food
- Diversity Simulation Games & Icebreakers
- 50 Activities for Diversity Training
- Black Firsts
- Chanukah Fun
- Diversity and Social Justice
- Out & About Campus
- CMSS (x86636)
- CMSS houses 28 organizations that might enjoy coming to do a program and educate on their purposes.
- Multicultural attachés
- Resource Library
- Mentor Programs
- Cultural Based Fraternities and Sororities
- Student Activities and Involvement (x88157)
- SAI houses many organizations. Among them are human rights, BSA, ASO, ASU, and other organizations that can help with M programming.
- Student Wellness and Outreach (SWO) (x82831)
- GLBT and Ally
- Women’s Issues
- Office of International Programs (x86419)
- Office of Disability Services (x86705)
- Spirituality Dialogues (x88074)
- Office of Equal Opportunity (x86991)
- Conversations on Diversity
- Annual Diversity Conference (sometime in April)
- Old Programming Cards. Come to FYI and see what programs have been done in the past.
Our Mission Statement
The Office of Residence Life at James Madison University is committed to designing and maintaining a caring environment that encourages academic success, respect, personal growth and responsibility to one's community.