Our Residence Halls
White Hall, completed in 1973, was named for Helen Mugler White, former Vice-Rector.
White Hall is arranged in suites of three bedrooms that share a common lounge. Two suites share a community bath, which is cleaned on a regular basis by housekeeping staff. Residents are responsible for the cleanliness of bathrooms that are not accessible from a common hallway.
White has a kitchen, laundry room, study lounge, and TV lounge with vending area, microwave oven, and recreational equipment for use by residents. Wireless internet access is available near the basement study lounge.
A typical room in White Hall has:
- Two single beds with innerspring mattresses, all bunkable and adjustable
- Two individual desks with chairs
- Two built-in wardrobes with top storage
- Two chests of drawers
- Fluorescent lighting
- Mini blinds or roller shades
- TV cable hookup and internet access (wired)
- Tiled floors
- This building is not air-conditioned
Room Specs for a Typical Double Room
Floorplans for Returning Student Online Room Selection
Typical White Suite
Room Size: 11'5" x 14'
Suite Common Area Size: 14'6" x 10'10"
Window Size:3'11" x 5'5"
Ceiling Height: 7'11"
Suite Furniture: small sofa, end table and two chairs