Our Residence Halls
Shenandoah Hall is named for the Shenandoah Valley. The building opened in 2009.
Shenandoah Hall is composed of two wings, each with five floors. Rooms are located on a corridor with community baths. Each community bath is cleaned by housekeeping staff on a regular basis. Shenandoah Hall also houses the Honors Living and Learning Center
Each wing of the hall contains study lounges, TV lounges, a kitchen, a storage room, elevators and a laundry facility.
A typical room in Shenandoah Hall has:
- Two single beds with innerspring mattresses, all bunkable and adjustable
- Two individual desks with chairs
- Two built-in closets with top storage
- Two chests of drawers
- Fluorescent lighting
- Roller shades
- TV cable hookup and internet access (wireless)
- Tiled floors
- This building is air-conditioned
Room Specs for a Typical Double Room
Room Size: 11'7" x 15'6"
Window Size:4'4" x 4'8"
Ceiling Height: 9'3"