In preparation for our full launch of Mobile MyMadison in August, we are piloting a small group of the functions currently available and we want your feedback!
The mobile friendly functions you can access now include: Mobile Communication Center; Grades; Weekly Schedule; Holds; and To Dos.
Beginning in early August, we will have more MyMadison student functions available for your use via mobile. These will include all the piloted functions above and much more:
- Enrollment – full functionality
- Class Search
- Card Services Balances and single-sign-on to Card System
- View Financial Aid and Accept/Decline Aid
- Open enrollment dates and appointments
There are several ways to access Mobile MyMadison from your mobile/tablet device:
3. m.jmu.edu, select Academic Tools
Share your feedback! Use the feedback button within Mobile MyMadison to send us your comments.
Dale B. Hulvey, AVP