Gov. McDonnell Makes Board of Visitors Appointments
Governor Bob McDonnell recently announced the following appointments to four-year terms on the James Madison University Board of Visitors.
- Michael B. Battle of Clarksville, Maryland, President of Battle Resource Management, Inc.
- Carly Fiorina of Lorton, Chairman of Carly Fiorina Enterprises and former Chairman and CEO of Hewlett-Packard
- Joseph K. Funkhouser, II* of Harrisonburg, President of Funkhouser & Associates, Inc.
- David A. Rexrode of Stafford, Executive Director of RPV and Alumni Class of 2001
- Michael M. Thomas of Reston, Senior Vice-President of Booz Allen Hamilton
* Denotes reappointment
# # #
July 9, 2012