James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
In Every Issue:
- Caroline Sinclair Memorial Garden Established
- Soccer Dukes Reach NCAAs Yet Again
- Wood Looks to Fill Football's Holes
- Dickson and Weber Receive Distinguished Alumni Awards, Sue Dickson ('52) and Paul Weber ('80)
- Turnaround, David Grimm ('74)
- Ex Libris, Books by JMU Alumni - Juanita Brunk ('79/M.F.A.), Nancy Worthington ('69/M.F.A.) and John Rose ('86)
- Scores on Cue, Kyle Ritchie ('88)
- The Few, The Proud, The Post, Alison Boyce ('96)
New Recreation Center
Offers State-of-the-Art Health,
Fitness, and Adventure
The new University Recreation Center offers innumerable fitness options in its $18.2 million,
ISAT's Uncommon Engineer
As a summer intern at Ford Motor Company's Norfolk Assembly Plant, ISAT major Kellie McDonald gains new perspective.
Joan of Arc Resumes Her Haunting Vigil
Restored and renewed, JMU's statue withstands the ages as a symbol of female martyrdom.
From Ruins to Riches
Ekron, one of the five capital cities of the accient Philistines, is unearthed by a team archaeologists, including JMU professors.
Reversal of Fortune
Renowned artist P. Buckley Moss reaches out to students with learning disabilities.
Studying the Secrets of Salamander
A major research project in evolutionary behavior is undertaken by biology professors Reid Harris and Ivor Knight.
Sound and Screen
JMU alumni fulfill their dreams by appearing on stage and film.