About Learning Strategies Instruction
- LSI is a part of the Office of Disability Services
- LSI services are available to all currently enrolled JMU students
LSI provides Academic Coaching to JMU Students Who:
- Are having academic difficulty
- Have high academic goals, including demanding requirements
- Are currently enrolled Undergraduate, Graduate, and Non-Traditional students.
- Aspire to become tutors, coaches or educators.
Topics for Coaching include (but are not limited to):
- Test Analysis
- Studying & Test Prep
To increase students’ academic success by building academic and personal self-efficacy through applied learning strategies.