You can make financial contributions to support the Department of Nursing activities through The JMU Office of Development. When making donations through the Development Office, please mention that you would like your gift to benefit the Kinesiology Department.
All contributions are tax deductible.
The Kinesiology department has a number of different accounts available. Checks should be made payable to the JMU Foundation with a note designating the fund name and number.
- Kinesiology Department - 14682
- Recreation Studies - 14734
- Crawford Kinesiology Graduate Scholarship (Endowment Fund) - 25313
- Dorothy V. Harris Lecture Series (Endowment Fund) - 24513
- Caroline Sinclair Scholarship - 25787
- Thomas W. Bilello Memorial Internship Fund (Endowment Fund) - 25220
- Physical & Health Education Teacher Education (Endowment Fund) – 14683
- Morrison-Bruce Center for the Promotion of Physical Activity for Girls and Women (Operating Fund) - 14292
- Morrison-Bruce Endowment for the Center for the Promotion of Physical Activity for Girls and Women (Endowment Fund) - 24640
Welcome from Kinesiology
Welcome to the Department of Kinesiology! Kinesiology involves the study of human movement and our faculty and students do so from a physiological, biomechanical, and psychosocial perspective. More >