Gifts help the Center to be able to continue its mission of offering innovative and enjoyable physical activity programs for girls and women of all ages. Moreover, gifts provide the Center and its faculty and students the resources to initiate and direct research projects that will help exercise scientists and health professionals gain a better understanding of the role that physical activity and a healthy lifestyle play in the health of girls and women. It is the intention of the Center to make a difference in the lives of girls and women and you can make a significant difference in helping the Center strive for this goal.
You can donate to the Morrison – Bruce Center in a few ways:
- Go online and make a gift using your credit card
- Make a tax-deductible gift to one of the JMU Foundation accounts for Morrison-Bruce Center through a check
- An in-kind gift
Please contact Kathy Sarver (firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-568-3440) regarding gifts to the Center.
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this summer!
- Girls' Golf Summer dates: May 4th (Mulligan's)
May 11th (Mulligan's)
June 1st (Sandy Bottom)
June 22nd (Mulligan's)
July 13th (Sandy Bottom)
July 27th (Mulligan's)
August 10th (Mulligan's)
August 31st (Sandy Bottom)
- All sessions will run from 9am - 11am Open to all girls aged 7-17
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!