JMU National Girl’s and Women in Sports Day
Brought to you by JMU Athletics and The JMU Morrison-Bruce Center
Saturday, March 31st, 10:00 AM- Veterans Memorial Park
JMU Athletics and the Morrison-Bruce Center present the 1st Annual JMU National Girl’s and Women in Sports Day on Saturday, March 31st from 10:00AM to 4:00 PM. Girls are invited to a day full of activities including a meet & greet with JMU student-athletes followed by lunch and then the JMU softball game at noon and the JMU Lacrosse game at 2PM. Each girl that signs up will receive a JMU National Girl’s and Women in Sports Day t-shirt! Details are below:
Schedule of Events:
- 10:00 AM: Check in and t-shirt pickup at Veteran's Memorial Park
- 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Meet & Greet with JMU student-athletes and coaches
- Stretch, Warm-up, and Games
- Lunch will be provided
- 12:00 PM: JMU Softball vs. UNCW
Veteran's Memorial Park
Girl's will have the chance to go on the field with their favorite JMU softball player for the National Anthem!
- 2:00 PM: JMU Lacrosse vs. George Mason
JMU Lacrosse Complex
Shuttle service will be provided from the softball field to the Lacrosse complex.
RSVP by March 23rd to Evan Librizzi at email@example.com.
Program & Events
- Girls' Golf
Summer 2015 dates:
May 23rd (Mulligan’s)
June 13th (Mulligan’s)
June 27th (Mulligan’s)
July 11th (Mulligan’s)
August 1st (Mulligan’s) – 8:30-10:30am
August 22nd (Mulligan’s) – 8:30-10:30am
- All sessions will run from 8:30-11:00am, unless otherwise noted.
Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can register at any time!
- Healthy Kids
February 2nd to April 27th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to register for any of our programs!