Movin' and Groovin' Day 2015
Movin’ & Groovin’ 2015 was a huge success! During our Olympic-themed program, girls had the chance to create a cheer for their country and compete in eight different stations. These stations included activities related to dance, flexibility, golf, muscular strength, nutrition, and cardiovascular fitness. During one of the stations, the girls learned a dance, and they were able to perform it in front of friends and family at the end of the program. Check it out by watching the video below!
We had a great time and can’t wait to see what Movin’ and Groovin’ 2016 has in store.
- Movin’ & Groovin’ 2015 Photos – set 1
- Movin’ & Groovin’ 2015 Photos – set 2 (Photo Credit: Laura Wenzel)
- Movin’ & Groovin’ 2015 Dance Video
Movin' and Groovin' Photo Albums
Program & Events
- Girls' Golf
Spring 2015 dates:
January 31st (Godwin Hall)
February 14th (Godwin Hall)
February 28th (Godwin Hall)
April 11th (Mulligan’s)
May 2nd (Mulligan’s)
- All sessions will run from 9:00am - 12:00pm unless otherwise noted.
Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can register at any time!
- Healthy Kids
February 2nd to April 27th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!