Movin' and Groovin' Day 2015
We are so excited to announce the details for Movin' and Groovin' Day 2015!
Who: Girls ages 7 to 17
When: Saturday November 7th - 9:00am to 3:00pm
Where: Godwin Hall and Godwin field (weather permitting) at JMU
Movin' and Groovin' Day 2015 will feature EIGHT different stations focused on total wellness that center around the theme "The Amazing P.A.C.E. (Physical Activity Cultivates Empowerment)":
- Cardiovascular Health
- Muscular Fitness
- Nutrition and Health Body Image
- SNAG - Starting New at Golf
- Golf Skills
In addition, Movin' and Groovin' Day 2015 will include the following:
- A healthy lunch provided by JMU's Aramark
- An event t-shirt
- Take home materials from each station
- A special appearance by the JMU Duke Dog himself!
- Did we forget to mention the best part? IT'S FREE!!!
Registration is now closed for
Movin’ and Groovin’ Day 2015
We have reached capacity for this event. However, if you would like to be placed on the WAITING LIST, please do so by following the link below. You will be contacted by Wednesday, November 4th if space becomes available.
If you have any questions about registration or would like to change the status of your registration, please email Kaci Hardsock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Movin' and Groovin' Photo Albums
Program & Events
- Girls Golf Information
Fall 2015 dates:
September 26th (Mulligan's)
October 10th (Mulligan's)
October 24th (Mulligan's)
November 14th (Godwin Hall, JMU)
December 5th (Godwin Hall, JMU)
- All sessions will run from 9:00-12:00pm, unless otherwise noted.
Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can register at any time!
- Healthy Kids
(Godwin Hall, JMU)
September 17th to November 19th
- Movin' & Groovin'
Saturday, November 7th
(Godwin Hall, JMU)
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!