Movin' and Groovin' Day
Movin’ and Groovin’ Day 2013 was a huge success. On February 23rd, over seventy girls (ages 7-17) joined us to participate in a number of activities that illustrate the importance of cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and good nutrition. Girls also got to learn the basics of golf with LPGA Golf Pro Wendy Kern, from Mulligan’s Golf Center. We even had guest appearances by the Duke Dog, the JMU Women’s Soccer Team, and some of our favorite UREC Promo members!Check out photos from Movin’ and Groovin’ Day 2013!
Movin' and Groovin' 2014
It won’t be long before we’ll be off and planning for our next Movin’ and Groovin’! Check back next January for the date and registration forms. We hope you’ll be able to join us!
Movin' and Groovin' Photo Albums
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this fall!
- Girls' Golf Fall 2013 dates:
- August 31st (Mulligan's) (9am-11am)
September 14th (Mulligan's)
October 5th (Mulligan's)
October 19th (Mulligan’s)*
November 9th (Godwin Hall)
December 7th (Godwin Hall)
- All sessions will run from 9am – 12pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can start at any time!
- * Rain Location: Godwin Hall on JMU
- Healthy Kids
- Mondays, 6:15-7:30pm
September 16th – November 18th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!