Movin' and Groovin' Day 2014
Movin’ and Groovin’ 2014 is Full!
Unfortunately, we have reached capacity for this year’s Movin’ and Groovin’ Day, so registration has been closed. If you have any questions, please email the Morrison-Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Saturday, March 1st, 2014 from 9:00am to 3:00pm
Where: JMU’s Godwin Building and Godwin Field (weather permitting)
Who: Any 7-17 year old girl who loves to move!
Here are some of the things that Movin’ and Groovin’ Day 2014 will have to offer:
- A Golf Skills station run by LPGA Golf Pro Wendy Kern from Mulligan’s Golf Center
- Stretching lead by JMU’s own Women’s Volleyball Team
- A special appearance by the JMU Duke Dog himself!
- A healthy lunch provided by JMU’s Aramark
Movin’ and Groovin’ Day will also feature EIGHT different stations for your daughters to enjoy:
- Cardiovascular Health
- Muscular Fitness
- Wellness & Nutrition
- Self-Esteem & Body Image
- Golf Skills
Did we forget to mention the best part? IT’S FREE!!!
For questions, please contact Aubrey Simonsen at email@example.com or (540) 568-4348.
Movin' and Groovin' Photo Albums
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this fall!
- Girls' Golf Spring 2014dates:
- January 25th (Godwin Hall)
February 8th (Godwin Hall)
March 22nd (Mulligan’s)*
March 29th (Mulligan’s)
April 12th (Mulligan’s)
- All sessions will run from 9am – 12pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can start at any time!
- * Inclement weather Location: Godwin Hall on JMU's campus
- Healthy Kids
- Tuesdays, 6:15-7:30pm
January 28th – April 8th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to register for any of our programs!