Mother Daughter Days
A group of mothers and daughters from the community are invited to JMU's campus for a series of fitness and wellness education sessions during weekends in the fall with follow-up sessions in the spring. While gaining knowledge about their personal cardiovascular health, bone health, and dietary health, the Mother-Daughter team will attend workshops and presentations given by JMU students and faculty, participate in physical activities together, and learn strategies for incorporating physical activity into their everyday lives. The program emphasizes the importance of promoting healthy lifestyle habits within the family while simultaneously developing powerful goal-setting skills for overcoming the barriers to engaging in physical activity together. 2011-2012 Mother Daughter Days to be announced at a future date.
If you would like more information or are interested in registering for this program, please contact the Morrison-Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this fall!
- Girls' Golf Spring 2014dates:
- January 25th (Godwin Hall)
February 8th (Godwin Hall)
March 22nd (Mulligan’s)*
March 29th (Mulligan’s)
April 12th (Mulligan’s)
- All sessions will run from 9am – 12pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can start at any time!
- * Inclement weather Location: Godwin Hall on JMU's campus
- Healthy Kids
- Tuesdays, 6:15-7:30pm
January 28th – April 8th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!