AlumnaeAlumnae can participate in Center events, help during the events, or send us ideas of informative resources for girls and women.
Lectures and workshops are often a part of many of the Center's events. Do you have a special interest in issues related to the role of physical activity in the lives of girls and women or health and wellness of girls and women? You could be a valuable resource for the girls and women we reach through our programs.
Summer and Fall 2013 Internships/Practica
Students must complete the following three step process to apply for a spring internship or practicum with the Morrison Bruce Center:
- Attend the interest session, which will be held on Thursday, March 14th, 2013 at 7:00pm in Godwin 217. If you cannot make it at this time, you will need to contact Dr. Edwards (email@example.com) to set-up an alternate time.
- Complete the MBC Application. This application will be due by 5:00pm on Friday, March 22nd, 2013.
- Schedule a follow-up interview with Drs. Edwards and Carson. These interviews will be held on March 28th and March 29th and will last approximately 15 minutes each. Instructions for scheduling an interview will be available at the interest session.
- Book your interview at: dredwards.youcanbook.me
Please email Dr. Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions concerning the application process or other volunteer opportunities.
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this summer!
- Girls' Golf Summer dates: May 4th (Mulligan's)
May 11th (Mulligan's)
June 1st (Sandy Bottom)
June 22nd (Mulligan's)
July 13th (Sandy Bottom)
July 27th (Mulligan's)
August 10th (Mulligan's)
August 31st (Sandy Bottom)
- All sessions will run from 9am - 11am Open to all girls aged 7-17
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!