AlumnaeAlumnae can participate in Center events, help during the events, or send us ideas of informative resources for girls and women.
Lectures and workshops are often a part of many of the Center's events. Do you have a special interest in issues related to the role of physical activity in the lives of girls and women or health and wellness of girls and women? You could be a valuable resource for the girls and women we reach through our programs.
Summer and Fall 2014 Internships/Practica
Students must complete the following three step process to apply for a summer or fall internship or practicum with the Morrison Bruce Center:
- Attend the interest session, which will be held on Wednesday, March 19th at 7:00pm in Godwin 217. If you cannot attend at this time, you will need to contact Dr. Edwards (email@example.com) to set-up an alternate meeting.
- Complete the MBC Application. This application will be due by midnight on Friday, March 28th.
- Book your interview at: dredwards.youcanbook.me
Please email Dr. Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions concerning the application process or other volunteer opportunities.
Program & Events
ColorBlast 5K and Daisy Dash ½ Mile Run
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this summer!
- Girls' Golf
Summer 2014 dates:
May 24th (Mulligan’s)
June 7th (Mulligan’s)
June 28th (Mulligan’s)
July 12th (Mulligan’s)
August 9th (Mulligan’s) – 8:30am-10:30am
All sessions will run from 8:30am – 11:00am, unless otherwise noted.
Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can start at any time!
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!