AlumnaeAlumnae can participate in Center events, help during the events, or send us ideas of informative resources for girls and women.
Lectures and workshops are often a part of many of the Center's events. Do you have a special interest in issues related to the role of physical activity in the lives of girls and women or health and wellness of girls and women? You could be a valuable resource for the girls and women we reach through our programs.
Spring 2015 Internships, Practica, and Independent Studies
We’re glad you’re considering the MBC as a place to complete your practicum, internship, or independent study!
- There will be an interest session on Thursday, October 30th at 7:00pm in Godwin 339/340.
- At this session, we’ll talk about what we do in the MBC, as well as what you would be doing as a practicum or internship student. We’ll also explain the application process.
- If you cannot make this meeting, please contact Dr. Edwards (email@example.com) or Dr. Carson Sackett (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an alternate meeting.
- Applying to the MBC includes two steps:
Please email Dr. Edwards (email@example.com) if you have any questions concerning the application process or other volunteer opportunities.
Program & Events
- Girls' Golf
Fall 2014 dates:
August 30th (Mulligan’s)
September 20th (Mulligan’s)
October 4th (Mulligan’s)
October 25th (Mulligan’s)
November 8th (Godwin Hall)
December 6th (Godwin Hall)
- All sessions will run from 8:30am – 11:00am, unless otherwise noted.
Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can start at any time!
- Healthy Kids
September 3rd to November 17th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to register for any of our programs!