Summer and Fall 2015 Internships, Practica, and Independent Studies
We're glad you're considering the MBC as a place to complete your practicum, internship, or independent study!
There will be an interest session on Wednesday, March 4th at 7:00pm in Godwin 339/340.
- At this session, we'll talk about what we do in the MBC, as well as what you would be doing as a practicum or internship student. We'll also explain the application process.
- If you cannot make this meeting, please contact Dr. Edwards (email@example.com) or Dr. Carson Sackett (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an alternate meeting.
Applying to the MBC includes two steps:
- Complete the online application:
- Schedule an interview with Drs. E and C at dredwards.youcanbook.me
Please email Dr. Edwards (email@example.com) if you have any questions concerning the application process or other volunteer opportunities.
Alumnae can participate in Center events, help during the events, or send us ideas of informative resources for girls and women.
Lectures and workshops are often a part of many of the Center's events. Do you have a special interest in issues related to the role of physical activity in the lives of girls and women or health and wellness of girls and women? You could be a valuable resource for the girls and women we reach through our programs.
Program & Events
- Girls' Golf
Summer 2015 dates:
May 23rd (Mulligan’s)
June 13th (Mulligan’s)
June 27th (Mulligan’s)
July 11th (Mulligan’s)
August 1st (Mulligan’s) – 8:30-10:30am
August 22nd (Mulligan’s) – 8:30-10:30am
- All sessions will run from 8:30-11:00am, unless otherwise noted.
Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can register at any time!
- Healthy Kids
February 2nd to April 27th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to register for any of our programs!