AlumnaeAlumnae can participate in Center events, help during the events, or send us ideas of informative resources for girls and women.
Lectures and workshops are often a part of many of the Center's events. Do you have a special interest in issues related to the role of physical activity in the lives of girls and women or health and wellness of girls and women? You could be a valuable resource for the girls and women we reach through our programs.
Spring 2014 Internships/Practica
Students must complete the following three step process to apply for a spring internship or practicum with the Morrison Bruce Center:
- Attend the interest session, which will be held on Thursday, October 17th, 2013 at 7:00pm in Godwin 217. If you cannot make it at this time, you will need to contact Dr. Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set-up an alternate time.
- Complete the MBC Application. This application will be due by 5:00pm on Friday, November 1st, 2013.
- Schedule a follow-up interview with Drs. Edwards and Carson. These interviews will be held on November 4th-5th and will last approximately 15 minutes each. Instructions for scheduling an interview will be available at the interest session.
- Book your interview at: dredwards.youcanbook.me
Please email Dr. Edwards (email@example.com) if you have any questions concerning the application process or other volunteer opportunities.
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this fall!
- Girls' Golf Spring 2014dates:
- January 25th (Godwin Hall)
February 8th (Godwin Hall)
March 22nd (Mulligan’s)*
March 29th (Mulligan’s)
April 12th (Mulligan’s)
- All sessions will run from 9am – 12pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can start at any time!
- * Inclement weather Location: Godwin Hall on JMU's campus
- Healthy Kids
- Tuesdays, 6:15-7:30pm
January 28th – April 8th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to register for any of our programs!