This program is offered throughout the entire calendar year to all girls, ages 7-17. At each Girls Golf event, the girls receive professional golf instruction from an LPGA member and participate in activity sessions designed to promote health and fitness and increase the participants’ knowledge of fitness and nutrition. All Girls’ Golf sessions are held on Saturday mornings, between 9am-12pm, unless otherwise noted. Snacks and golf clubs are provided at each event; however, girls with their own clubs are encouraged to bring them!
If you would like more information or are interested in registering for this program, please contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com
2015 Dates for Girls Golf
- January 31st (Godwin Hall)
- February 14th (Godwin Hall)
- February 28th (Godwin Hall)
- April 11th (Mulligan’s)
- May 2nd (Mulligan’s)
All sessions will run from 9am –12pm. Open to all girls, aged 7-17. Girls can register any time!
* Inclement Weather Location: Godwin Hall on JMU’s campus
For information on cost and registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation for one year (January – December)
- Group instruction by a certified LPGA professional, Wendy Kern
- Access to all necessary golf equipment during the program
- Healthy snacks at each session, as well as lunch on special days
- Health and wellness activities each day to promote healthy eating and exercise habits
Directions to Mulligan’s Golf Course:
From Interstate 81: Take exit 243 (US-11 exit). Turn left onto South Main Street (US-11 South) and drive approximately 1 mile. Turn left onto Carpenter Lane, just before the Farmer’s Market. Destination will be on the right.
Directions to Sandy Bottom Golf Course:
From Interstate 81: Take exit 240 (Bridgewater exit). Follow State Route 257 into Bridgewater for approximately 3 miles. Turn left onto College View Drive (this street is just before two large prominent brick pillars which mark the entrance to Bridgewater College campus). Go one block and turn left onto East College Street. Follow East College Street until it ends at the entrance sign to Sandy Bottom Park. Turn left and continue past the town’s maintenance shop into the parking area.
Photos of Girls’ Golf Events
LPGA-USGA Girls’ Golf Academy
During summer 2013, the Girls’ Golf of Harrisonburg sent three girls to the National Academy in June, which was held on Kiawah Island. All three girls were supported by grants from the LPGA Foundation. Check out the picture of all the participants below!
Program & Events
- Girls' Golf
Spring 2015 dates:
January 31st (Godwin Hall)
February 14th (Godwin Hall)
February 28th (Godwin Hall)
April 11th (Mulligan’s)
May 2nd (Mulligan’s)
- All sessions will run from 9:00am - 12:00pm unless otherwise noted.
Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can register at any time!
- Healthy Kids
February 2nd to April 27th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!