This program is offered throughout the entire calendar year to all girls ages 7-17. At each Girls Golf event, the girls receive professional golf instruction from LPGA members and participate in activity sessions designed to promote health and fitness and increase the participantís knowledge of fitness and nutrition. All Girls Golf sessions are held on Saturday mornings between 9am-12pm unless otherwise noted. Snacks and golf clubs are provided at each event, however, girls with their own clubs are encouraged to bring them!
If you would like more information or are interested in registering for this program, please contact the Morrison-Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Dates for Girls Golf
The Morrison Bruce Center will be hosting Girls' Golf
Girls Golf Summer Dates:
All sessions will take place from 9am-11am, unless otherwise noted.
- May 11th: Mulligan’s Golf Center (10:30am – noon).
- June 1st: Sandy Bottom Par 3-Bridgewater
- June 22nd: Mulligan’s Golf Center
- July 13th: Sandy Bottom Par 3-Bridgewater
- July 27th: Mulligan’s Golf Center
- August 10th: Mulligan’s Golf Center
$40 per participant
Fee waivers and reductions are available. Please contact the MBC for more information
- Participation for one year (January – December)
- Group instruction by a certified LPGA professional, Wendy Kern
- Access to all necessary golf equipment during the program
- Healthy snacks at each session, as well as lunch on special days!
- Health and wellness activities each day to promote healthy eating and exercise habits
Directions to Sandy Bottom Golf Course:
From Interstate 81: Take exit 240 (Bridgewater exit). Follow State Route 257 into Bridgewater for approximately 3 miles. Turn left onto College View Drive (this street is just before two large prominent brick pillars which mark the entrance to Bridgewater College campus). Go one block and turn left onto East College Street. Follow East College Street until it ends at the entrance sign to Sandy Bottom Park. Turn left and continue past the town’s maintenance shop into the parking area.
Photos of Girls’ Golf Events
LPGA-USGA Girls’ Golf Academy
This past summer, the Girls’ Golf of Harrisonburg sent three girls to the National Academy in June, which was held on Kiawah Island. All three girls were supported by grants from the LPGA Foundation. Check out the picture of all the participants below!
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this summer!
- Girls' Golf Summer dates: May 4th (Mulligan's)
May 11th (Mulligan's)
June 1st (Sandy Bottom)
June 22nd (Mulligan's)
July 13th (Sandy Bottom)
July 27th (Mulligan's)
August 10th (Mulligan's)
August 31st (Sandy Bottom)
- All sessions will run from 9am - 11am Open to all girls aged 7-17
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!