Barbells and Brunch
The first 50 registrants will receive an MBC blender bottle!
Barbells & Brunch is an event that aims to provide programming designed for JMU women (students, faculty, and staff) and the opportunity to experience the UREC weight room in a comfortable, educational, and open setting. The goal of Barbells & Brunch is to provide relevant knowledge and tools needed to develop confidence in utilizing the weight room and incorporating weight training into your own training plan.
Where: UREC (JMU)
When: Sunday, October 21st, 9:00am – 10:45am (doors open at 8:30am)
Cost: FREE (don’t forget to Register)
Check out our Facebook event page!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This fall's program includes:
- Rack City: Proper squat form on the rack
- Starting from the Bottom: Designing weight training program
- Workout Walk-Throughs (small group demonstrations):
- Resistance machines
- Medicine balls
- and more!
- Pre and Post-workout snacks
- Free, one-on-one personal training session (provided on a "first come, first served" basis)
- Door prizes