Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
JMU alumnae are invited back for this 3 day event hosted in conjunction with Bluestone Reunion to participate in assessments of their cardiovascular health, bone health, and physical fitness. Alumnae will also work with JMU students to design an exercise program to improve health and fitness. Participants attend lectures and workshops on topics related to nutrition, motivation and the importance of physical activity for women's health.
Alumnae Health and Fitness Program 2014 will be held Friday, April 4th - Sunday, April 6th. Many alumna will receive information in the mail, however, please feel free to contact the Morrison-Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or are interested in participating.
Check out photos from previous events!
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this fall!
- Girls' Golf Spring 2014dates:
- January 25th (Godwin Hall)
February 8th (Godwin Hall)
March 22nd (Mulligan’s)*
March 29th (Mulligan’s)
April 12th (Mulligan’s)
- All sessions will run from 9am – 12pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Open to all girls aged 7-17 and girls can start at any time!
- * Inclement weather Location: Godwin Hall on JMU's campus
- Healthy Kids
- Tuesdays, 6:15-7:30pm
January 28th – April 8th
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at email@example.com with questions or to register for any of our programs!