Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
JMU alumnae are invited back for this 3 day event hosted in conjunction with Bluestone Reunion to participate in assessments of their cardiovascular health, bone health, and physical fitness. Alumnae will also work with JMU students to design an exercise program to improve health and fitness. Participants attend lectures and workshops on topics related to nutrition, motivation and the importance of physical activity for women's health.
Alumnae Health and Fitness Program 2013 will be held Wednesday, April 24th - Friday, April 26th. Many alumna will receive information in the mail, however, please feel free to contact the Morrison-Bruce Center at email@example.com if you have any questions or are interested in participating.
Check out photos from previous events!
Program & Events
- Healthy Kids
- ColorBlast 5K
- Girls Have HEART
- Girls' Golf
- Movin' and Groovin' Day
- Alumnae Health and Fitness Program
- Let's CHAT
- See All
- The Morrison-Bruce Center will still have some events going on this summer!
- Girls' Golf Summer dates: May 4th (Mulligan's)
May 11th (Mulligan's)
June 1st (Sandy Bottom)
June 22nd (Mulligan's)
July 13th (Sandy Bottom)
July 27th (Mulligan's)
August 10th (Mulligan's)
August 31st (Sandy Bottom)
- All sessions will run from 9am - 11am Open to all girls aged 7-17
- Contact the Morrison Bruce Center at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to register for any of our programs!