Student Judicial Coordinator
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Office of Judicial Affairs, its mission and its outcomes, as well as to all University and Student Affairs value statements, including the Madison Way.
- Maintain confidentiality, following the appropriate legal and ethical requirements.
- Conduct Administrative Option Hearings for possible judicial violations.
- Meet with the Graduate Assistant supervisor on a weekly or bimonthly basis.
- Meet with the Director of the Office of Judicial Affairs on a monthly basis.
- Actively participate in Hearing Officer meetings each week and All-Staff meetings each semester.
- Assist with Judicial Council training and selection.
- Assist with the creation of council case paperwork as needed.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of Student Judicial Coordinators for the following academic year.
- Attend one SGA meeting each semester; coordinate with the SGA president when you will attend.
- Serve on the SGA Appeals Committee if election appeals are submitted.
- Participate in office professional development activities.
- Assist with additional projects and duties as assigned.
** This position is an elected position through the Student Government Association
Return to Judicial Opportunities