Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 12:00
1:00 PM - 5:00
12:00 - 1:00 PM
Student Judicial Coordinator
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Office of Judicial Affairs, its mission and its outcomes, as well as to all University and Student Affairs value statements, including the Madison Way.
- Maintain confidentiality, following the FERPA requirements below.
- Conduct Administrative Option Hearings for possible judicial violations.
- Meet with the Graduate Assistant supervisor on a weekly or bimonthly basis and actively participate in hearing officer meetings.
- Meet with the Director of the Office of Judicial Affairs on a monthly basis.
- Assist with Judicial Council training and selection.
- Assist the Council GA with the creation of council case paperwork.
- Attend 1 SGA meeting each semester; coordinate with the SGA president when you will attend.
- Serve on the SGA Appeals Committee if election appeals are submitted.
- Coordinate with SGA and the Council GA the selection of Student Judicial Coordinators for the upcoming year.
- Actively participate in scheduled All Staff meetings, occurring each semester.
- Participate in office professional development activities.
- Assist with additional projects and duties as assigned.
** This position is an elected position through the Student Government Association
Return to Judicial Opportunities