Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 12:00
1:00 PM - 5:00
12:00 - 1:00 PM
Substance Education Program Assistant
- Assist with educational programs related to substance abuse. Tasks include, but are not limited to, program facilitation, preparing program materials, classroom set-up, and reporting students’ sanction completion.
- Assist in the design and/or creation of resources for educational programs and trainings.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Office of Judicial Affairs, its mission and its outcomes, as well as to all University and Student Affairs value statements, including the Madison Way
- Maintain confidentiality, following the FERPA requirements below.
- Meet bi-monthly or weekly with the Graduate Assistant supervisor.
- Actively participate in scheduled Program Assistant staff meetings and All Staff meetings occurring throughout the semester.
- Attend staff training in August in preparation for the work for the academic year.
- Assist with additional projects and duties as assigned.
Return to Judicial Opportunities