Civic Learning Program Assistant
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Office of Judicial Affairs, its mission and its outcomes, as well as to the University and Student Affairs value statements, including the Madison Way.
- Maintain confidentiality following the FERPA requirements below.
- Assist with educational programs (Values in Action and Site Experience Reflection Groups) related to civic learning. Tasks include, but are not limited to, preparing program materials, classroom set-up, program facilitation and reporting students’ sanction completion.
- Assist in the design and/or creation of resources for educational programs and trainings.
- Collaborate with the Coordinator of Civic Learning in the intake & exit interview process with student participants in the program, including ensuring that all assessments are completed.
- Collaborate with the Coordinator of Civic Learning with ensuring ongoing communication with each mentor and site supervisor in order to track student progress.
- Create bi-monthly newsletter for Civic Learning Volunteers which includes training opportunities, on-campus events, announcements, etc.
- Meet bi-monthly or weekly with the Graduate Assistant supervisor.
- Meet monthly with the Coordinator of Civic Learning.
- Actively participate in scheduled All Staff meetings occurring each semester.
- Attend staff training in August in preparation for the work for the academic year.
- Assist with additional projects and duties as assigned.
Return to Judicial Opportunities