A-to-Z Index

Sexual Assault Resources

If you believe that you have been a victim of an assault and are interested in placing judicial charges, the Office of Judicial Affairs can help. Come in and meet with a Victims Adviser. The Adviser will go over your student rights, explain the judicial process, and present additional options for reporting the incident.

Other University Services

JMU Public Safety
The Counseling and Student Development Center
The University Health Center

Sexual Assault Hearing Rights:

Student Handbook- 

Accused Student Rights
Accusing Student Rights