A-to-Z Index

If Your Student is A Victim

If you believe your student has been a victim of an assault, harrasment, or theft, your student should report the incident to the Office of Judicial Affairs. 

Your student can come into the Office of Judicial Affairs and meet with a Victim Advisor. The adviser will go over your student's rights, explain the judicial process, and present additional options your student has for reporting the incident.

The following offices are also available for your student's support:


I Received a Letter 
My Student Has Been Assaulted  
My Student Needs Help 
JMU Student Handbook