Office of Student Activities & Involvement (OSAI)
Students are invited to stop by and learn more about involvement opportunities at JMU. For a description of student organizations refer to our website.
The Office of Student Activities and Involvement
- Sponsors Student Organization Night every fall and spring semester so that students can meet members of organizations and find involvement opportunities on campus.
- Includes the University Program Board, Fraternity/Sorority Life, Student Organizations, Unions Programming, The Club House Resource Room, Student Government Association, Outriggers and the Make Your Mark on Madison (MYMOM) Leadership Program.
- Make Your Mark On Madison (MYMOM) Leadership Program for Freshman and Sophomore Students. MYMOM is a semester long leadership program designed to enhance personal leadership skills of the participants and help them find authentic involvement on campus.
- Provides services to the more than 300 recognized student organizations at JMU.
- Coordinates programs such as the Club Recognition workshop series, Club Saver workshops and the Student Leadership Summit to provide all student leaders across campus with opportunities to educate themselves and improve their personal leadership skills.
UPB coordinates concerts, films, speakers, and numerous other educational and entertaining activities designed to complement the mission of JMU.
University Program Board
University Program Board (UPB) is a student organization advised by the Coordinator of OSAI for UPB that provides entertaining and education programs for campus, as well as concerts, comedians and movies.