Other Dining Options
Dining Dollars GOLD
- A declining balance meal plan that operates similar to a debit card at a bank.
- Students deposit money into a Dining Dollars GOLD account that can be used for food and beverages at all Dining Services facilities, including vending machines, and charge purchases to their account by using their JAC. Funds can be added to the account at any time. Dining Dollars GOLD are intended for on-campus dining purchases.
- Dining Dollars GOLD funds are more secure than cash.
- A 5% discount is given on all purchases made with Dining Dollars GOLD.
- Dining Dollars GOLD purchases are tax-exempt.
- Dining Dollars GOLD funds carry over from year to year and are refundable. Students can request refunds of their Dining Dollars GOLD balance during the two weeks preceding spring commencement or upon withdrawing.
- A declining balance program that can be used for many purposes, such as shopping in the bookstore, buying concert tickets or paying parking tickets. It can be used to buy anything on campus including meals and vending machine items.
- Students can add money to their FLEX account at Card Services.
- A 5% discount is given on FLEX purchases in Dining Services facilities.
- Sales tax is NOT waived on FLEX purchases.
Return to Dining Services