JMU Dining Services Policies
Changing Meal Plans and Meal Plan Refunds
Using JAC for Dining Services
- The rights and privileges associated with a meal plan are NOT transferable.
- A person attempting to use the meal plan of another person will face penalties.
- The owner of the meal plan will also face penalties if s/he allows use of her/his meal plan by another person.
- The meal plan owner must be present when expenditures on behalf of other persons are taking place.
- With the exception of very few menu items, all customers at D-Hall, E-Hall and Mrs. Green’s are welcome to unlimited seconds. However, no food or other property of Dining Services may be taken from the dining premises.
- JMU Dining Services allows all customers to carry coats, book bags, pocketbooks, knapsacks and other belongings freely into dining areas. However, in allowing this, Dining Services reserves the right to search such belongings for articles illicitly being brought into or taken out of dining facilities. Persons who object to having their belongings searched should refrain from bringing them into dining facilities.
- Solicitations and sales are not allowed in Dining Services facilities, nor is any form of advertising except that relevant to the business of Dining Services. However, announcements may be printed free of charge on the Dining Services table tents on a space-available basis.
- Entrances to and exits from the dining facilities must be made via designated doorways. The use of employee, emergency or service entrances is prohibited.
- Well-mannered behavior that is respectful of other diners, Dining Services staff and JMU property is expected by everyone at all times.
- Food Service/Fund Raising Policy: Any event where food will be served to the public must be submitted to the Dining Services Administration for review at least two weeks before the event.
Return to Dining Services