Mail Services follows all university closing and holiday policies
Warren Hall, 2nd Floor
Academic Year Hours
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Monday- Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- A fully functional Post Office serving the entire JMU community.
- Offers a wide variety of mailing supplies, USPS, and UPS shipping services, fax services, and on demand delivery.
- Warren Hall offers 24-hour package mailing via a USPS kiosk located outside the post office.
- USPS drop boxes and JMU Mail Services drop boxes located throughout the university.
- Student mail is delivered between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. with deliveries from UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc. throughout the day. Packages too large for mailboxes are kept at the Post Office desk. Notification slips are put into student mailboxes and e-mail messages are sent to the student.
- Any outgoing mail received after 4 p.m. will be postmarked the following business day. All outgoing UPS packages are picked up Monday through Friday at 3 p.m.
Students must update their correct address information through e-campus, when moving, graduating or leaving for summer break.
Students may share a box with one other student. Mail not belonging to the student is expected to be placed back in the box for the box mate's retrieval. Please report any and all problems immediately.