Certificate Program Admission
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Studies
- K-12 Specialist in Gifted Education
- Higher Education Assessment Specialist
- Educational Technology
- Advanced Green Manufacturing
- College Student Personnel Administration
- Computer Science
- International Non-Governmental Organization Management
- Nursing Education
- Nurse Practitioner
- Educational Leadership
- Individuals who wish to pursue a certificate must apply to the program and be accepted before registering for classes.
- Individuals must complete the Certificate Program Application and choose the certificate program to which they are applying. A non-refundable $45 processing fee must accompany the application.
- Virginia residents must also complete the “Checklist and Application for Virginia In-state Tuition Rates.”
- Applicants for certificate programs need only complete the Certificate Program Application once for the semester in which they wish to begin the program.
- Applications for the certificate programs are forwarded to the appropriate academic unit for review and additional application materials should be sent to Outreach & Engagement.
- A list of available certificate programs can be found on our website under “Certificate Programs.”