Wilson Hall, Room 215
- Helps first year and transfer students become active and authentic participants in the JMU learning experience.
- Helps students take care of important tasks before they begin classes through publications and Web sites.
- At Summer Springboard and 1787 Orientation in August, students:
- register for classes.
- make connections with peers and faculty members.
- become involved in exciting programs that integrate academic and social aspects of the first-year experience.
- Orientation programming provides current JMU students with opportunities to welcome and support new students by serving as OPAs (Orientation Program Assistants), FROGs (First yeaR Orientation Guides) and ANTs (Assisting New Transfer students.)