1021 S. Main Street
- JMU Telecommunications provides installation and maintenance of the data communications network, cable TV and telephone systems on-campus and in certain off-campus locations.
- On-campus students are provided with residence hall courtesy phones in hallways. Courtesy phones and emergency phones are also provided across campus. Students may place on-campus, local area and toll free calls from residence hall courtesy phones at no charge.
- A Telecom PIN (Personal Identification Number) is required for long distance calling. On-campus students may place long distance calls with a Telecom PIN from residence hall courtesy phones.
- For additional information regarding telecommunication services, or to request an individual room phone or a Telecom PIN, visit the Telecommunications website at http://www.jmu.edu/telecom/telephone/student.shtml.
- Cable TV service is provided in each residence hall room at no extra cost.