- Contains the humanities, business and social sciences collections
- Open 111 hours per week during the regular academic year, and 24/7 during finals week.
- Reference librarians are available at the Reference Desk on the first floor to answer questions and to assist with research.
- Photocopiers are located on the first and second floors, and JACs can be used for copying and printing.
- Group study rooms on the third floor.
- Wireless access to internet resources (see www.jmu.edu/computing/desktop/wireless/).
- An "Assistive Technology Lab" for students with disabilities is located on the first floor. To use the lab, students should inquire at the Circulation Desk.
JMU Computing Lab is located on the first floor.