- Q: How do I make a tuition payment?
A: You can do so on the University Business Office (UBO) website.
- Q: How can I get information sent to me about attending JMU?
A: Email your request to email@example.com
- Q: How do I schedule a tour?
A: Visit http://www.jmu.edu/admissions/visit/
- Q: How do I get information about majors, admissions requirements, the admissions process, etc.?
A: Visit http://www.jmu.edu/admissions/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: How can I contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office?
A: Visit http://www.jmu.edu/admissions/contact/index.shtml for contact details
- Q: How can I get a copy of my JMU Transcript?
A: Visit http://www.jmu.edu/registrar/transcripts.shtml for details.
- Q: Where can I get help if I want to attend JMU and I'm not from the United States?
A: Visit http://www.jmu.edu/admissions/apply/international.shtml or email email@example.com
- Q: How can I get information about JMU's graduate programs?
A: Visit http://www.jmu.edu/grad/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: I'd like information about non-credit programs, adult degree programs or other non-traditonal offerings. Where do I go?
A: Visit http://www.jmu.edu/outreach/
Questions about this site:
- Q: Where can I send comments about this site?
A: Please email email@example.com
- Q: Who do I contact for JMU computing questions?
A: Please contact the Computing HelpDesk at 540-568-3555 or for self-help, visit us online at http://www.jmu.edu/computing/
- Q: Where can I send a request for a student or faculty/ staff gateway Web posting?
A: Please fill out the form here
- Other important email addresses:
- JMU Alumni Association
Career & Academic Planning