Skip to Main Content
You are in the main content

Employment Eligibility

Students who are dependents of non-immigrant visa holders may not be employed while they are in the United States, unless they have been granted an Employment Authorization Document by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. If you have questions about whether you are permitted to apply for employment authorization under your visa category, visit International Student and Scholar Services for additional information or check with your legal counsel.