LINKer Application Form
Just in case you are still wondering if this is the right job for you, consider these reasons:
- Develop your leadership and intercultural skills (both of which are highly valued by employers)
- Add great experiences to your resume
- Meet some amazing people and make some new friends
- Be the first one to know and meet the new international students
- Improve the experiences of the members of globally-minded community at JMU
- Work with a great team
- You are guaranteed an on-campus job for two semesters (Spring and Fall)
- Earn $1,000
In light of the unique working and learning opportunities, the LINKers form a strong bond with one another. Being a LINKer is more than just a job... when you become a LINKer, you join the ‘LINK family’.
Because the LINKer application process is taken seriously, here are a few things that you should take into consideration:
- Read the information carefully.
- Market or "sell" yourself.
- Elaborate and provide specific examples.
- Put yourself in your employer’s position.
- Make sure that you submit your application by:
Friday, October 30 2015 by 5pm (EST) the latest
If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns
feel free to contact Thomas Lavenir
firstname.lastname@example.org - (540) 568-7314