The exchange program at JMU is available ONLY to students from the following partner universities:
- Australia - Flinders University
- Australia - La Trobe University
- Egypt - American University in Cairo
- France - University of Versailles
- Japan - Nanzan University
- Japan - Hiroshima University
- Japan - Ritsumeikan University
- Spain - Universidad de Salamanca
- South Korea - Kyung Hee University
- South Korea - Yonsei University
- Sweden - Malmo University
- United Arab Emirates - American University of Sharjah
- United Kingdom - University of Leicester
All application materials are available at your home university's International Programs office. Please apply through your home university and direct questions about the exchange student application process to them.
Please note that the exchange program is not open to students wishing to take courses in the College of Business (including economics, finance, accounting, administration, hospitality/tourism management, management, marketing, etc.).
Classes can be searched for in the Course Catalog (please note that not all classes in the Course Catalog will be available every semester).