Skip to Main Content
You are in the main content

Hiring International Faculty and Staff

There are several visa categories under which international faculty and staff may be hired at JMU. The most common are F-1, J-1, H1-B. Permanent Residents are also eligible for employment at JMU. The ISSS office will assist international faculty and staff with visa applications and, in some cases, petitions for permanent residency.