JMU Students [only]
I want to know more about the Conference?
- First, refer yourself to the "About," "Conference Schedule," and "Theme & Speakers" sections of the webpage to obtain a better idea as to what the conference is about and what will happen.
- Second, If you have more questions, comments and/ or concerns about the conference contact Thomas Lavenir (see below).
What is the registration deal for JMU students?
The registration process for JMU students is different not only as our office is able to provide a special registration fee to JMU students, but also since you will not need any overnight accomodations (considering that you already live on or off campus).
- Please note that due to the nature of this year’s conference and the scheduled activities it is mandatory to attend the Friday evening portion of the conference.
- the pre-registration fee is $25 per participants for the first 25 students who register with the ISSS office. The next participants will then be charged the full regular registration fee. This fee includes all meals, a $12.50 assessment fee, ISLC program publication, entertainment (including a dance party on Saturday night), a t-shirt, and transportation from JMU to and forth the conference location (BRCC).
- No refunds will be issued
How do I register?
To register, you need to bring cash ($25 or $55) to the oIP- International Student & Scholar Services office located in JMAC6, suite 23 (GPS address: 1031 Harrison St. - Harrisonburg, VA) and you will then be asked a few registration-related questions:
- First Name,
- Last Name,
- E-mail Address,
- If you have a car (in Harrisonburg),
- Where (on/ off campus) you live.
Whom should I contact?
If you have any questions, comments and/ or concerns contact Thomas Lavenir or (540) 568-7314.