Short-Term Program Proposal
Proposals will be accepted via oIP's Terra Dotta Application system. Please see a summary of the steps below.
For a more detailed guide, use this - Instruction Guide.
Deadline: August 1, 2016
2. Login / Register with your JMU E-ID and Password.
3. Once on the Terra Dotta site, look for the 'Home' Icon in the upper lefthand corner of the page.
4. Click 'PROGRAMS'
5. Find and Select – 'Program Proposal 1'(fill out “Program Proposal 2” for your second program, if applicable)
6. Select the 'Apply Now' button
7. Available Program Terms – Select the term and Click ‘Apply’
9. Click on each item to answer the set of questions
10. As you submit the necessary information, checkmarks will begin to appear in the “Received” column
You will be required to complete all ‘Application Questions' by August 1, 2016.