Home > Benefits > Workers' Compensation > Checklist
When an accident happens:
- First things first: See that the employee's immediate needs are met. In the event of an emergency, call campus police to dispatch the rescue squad or take the injured person to RMH.
- The Supervisor and/or the employee fills out the Employer's First Report of Accident.
- The Employee chooses a physician from the established Panel of Physicians. (View document )
- Call HR Workers' Compensation Coordinator Becky Sanford at (540) 568-2358, when the employee has an injury or illness that requires medical treatment by the physician.
- The employee goes to the doctor they choose from the panel.