Home > Benefits > Holiday Schedule
2014 University Holiday Schedule
- Employee Personal Day (taken between 1/10/14 and 1/9/15 in full 8-hour increment)
- January 1 (New Year’s Day)
- January 2*
- January 3*
- January 20 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- March 14*
- May 26 (Memorial Day)
- July 4 (Independence Day)
- November 27 – 28 (Thanksgiving Holiday)
- December 24 – 31 (Christmas Holiday)
12 Holidays by DHRM Policy.
*Additional hours of holiday leave time granted by the Governor.
Eligible employees who work on holidays will be given compensatory time in accordance with leave policies noted in the Classified Employee Handbook.