CommonHealth is the employee wellness program for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Since 1986 the Commonwealth of Virginia has offered CommonHealth to promote wellness in the workplace. More than 500 agency locations in the Commonwealth of Virginia have active CommonHealth programs.
Programs cover a variety of health and wellness subjects and are presented in a variety of formats - including onsite programs and video presentations - that make it easy to participate. Not only are the programs educational and fun, they help you stay fit and healthy.
Wellness Program Offered
CommonHeath offers these additional wellness programs:
- Stress Management Sessions
- Fitness Center Discounts
- The Compass Newsletter
- Weight Watchers
Who is Eligible to Participate?
Participation in CommonHealth is open to the following classifications of Commonwealth employees:
- Full-time Salaried Employees (32-40 hours)
- Part-time Salaried Employees (more than 20 hours)
- Wage employees
- Full-time Faculty
- Part-time Faculty
- Retirees (and spouses) are also eligible to participate.
- Wage Employees only (no family members) are eligible to participate.
- Family members 18+ years, living permanently in the employee's household are eligible. These include spouses or dependents (under 23 years, non-self supporting).
Employees do not need to be enrolled in the health insurance program in order to participate in CommonHealth.
For More Information
Your CommonHealth Coordinator is Tara Roe. Feel free to contact her at 540-568-5533 or email@example.com