- Academic Programs
- Teaching History
- Graduate Student Profiles
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
In 2015, History Day activities will take place at the Festival Conference Center. Drop off and pick up will be in front of Festival, and buses will be able to park nearby at the Convocation Center Lot F.
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. in Festival.
- Presentations begin at 9 a.m.
- (If you can’t get there by 9, you won’t miss your slot)
- Judging takes place from 9 a.m. to 12:15.
- Lunch break begins at 12-12:15 p.m.
- Awards begin at 1 p.m.
- Let us know if you need special transportation arrangements for handicapped participants.
- Car parking will be available in the D3 lot without a permit for all non-JMU people. They have promised not to ticket.
Note that the assigned permits do not allow you to park in specialty spaces such as Service Vehicle spaces, handicap spaces without proper permit, or expired meters. You are also prohibited from parking in Fire Lanes.Buses may stage in Convo A/F Lots when not picking up or dropping off.