Skip to Main Content

You are in the main content

International Financial Aid

Foreign citizens, even those currently living in the US, are not eligible for US Federal financial aid.  However, international graduate students are eligible for assistantships.  Students who are accepted to JMU as graduate students are eligible to apply for Graduate Assistantships.  Assistantships pay 9 credit hours of tuition per semester, as well as a stipend.

Please visit Information about Graduate Assistantships for more details.