How do I find my application status?
- To check on the status of your application, simply log-in to your MyMadison account and click on the Application Center link.
What's my application status?
Different status updates will appear on your status update page as your application moves towards a decision.
Here's what each status means:
- Incomplete - Your online application is missing items. Look at your To Do List and click on an item for more details.
- Complete - Your test scores (if required) have been received and the program is reviewing your application.
- Admitted -Your program has made you an offer of admission and you will need to accept or decline that offer. Additionally, you will receive an official offer letter in the mail.
- Not Accepted - Unfortunately you were not accepted into a program. You are encouraged to check with the program for details.
What will I see in MyMadison?
During peak application season we receive hundreds of applications per day, each of which is reviewed by a staff member in our office. Please allow several days after your submission for your status to be updated. While we understand your desire to ensure that we have received your materials, it is very difficult for us to verify individual applications over the phone or via email; and this can delay the processing of your application.
Offers of Admission
For more information about the steps to offers of admission, visit this link: Offers of Admission