Psychology - Clinical and School Psychology - Psy.D.
Application DeadlineThe application will open October 1. February 1 is the deadline to be guaranteed consideration.
Degree(s) OfferedDoctor of Psychology in Clinical and School Psychology (Psy.D.)
GRE General Test
GRE Subject Test is preferred, but not required.
- Application fee
- Official GRE scores
Transcripts of all previous academic work at the undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) level.
Applicants must upload unofficial copies of their transcripts and if admitted, all transcripts will be verified by the Graduate School. Applicants who previously attended James Madison University still need to upload an unofficial transcript, but do not need to provide official transcripts for verification.
Required by Program
- Statement of professional goals
- Current professional vitae
- Representative work samples of current skills
- Three letters of recommendation
- Must have completed an advanced degree in clinical school or counseling psychology
- Students who are selected for an interview will be invited to campus in late February.