Nursing - D.N.P.
Applicants who apply prior to August 1 will be given first consideration.
Degree(s) OfferedDoctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)
Test RequirementsFor international students, provide evidence of passing grade on CGFNS exam (both parts) or IELTS score of at least 7.0, apply for VA RN license (TOEFL 570 required).
- Application fee
Transcripts of all previous academic work at the undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) level.
Applicants must upload unofficial copies of their transcripts and if admitted, all transcripts will be verified by the Graduate School. Applicants who previously attended James Madison University still need to upload an unofficial transcript, but do not need to provide official transcripts for verification.
Required by Program
- Current resume or curriculumvitae
- Statement of professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation, 1)Academic reference, 2),current clinical supervisor and 3)academic or clinical
- Applicants should also hold a Master’s Degree in Nursing with a minimum 3.2 GPA for graduate work is preferred. Hold a current CPR and health records.
- Registered Nurse Licensure
- Meet department’s technical standards for admission