Education - Equity and Cultural Diversity
Rolling admissions with the following review dates:
summer: March 1
fall: May 1
sprinng: October 1
Program Beginsfall, spring, summer
Master of Education (M.Ed.)
GRE General Test or Miller's Analogy Test
- Application fee
- Official GRE or MAT scores
Transcripts of all previous academic work at the undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) level.
Applicants must upload unofficial copies of their transcripts and if admitted, all transcripts will be verified by the Graduate School. Applicants who previously attended James Madison University still need to upload an unofficial transcript, but do not need to provide official transcripts for verification.
Required by Program
- Professional resume
- Two-to-three page written statement (double-spaced) describing the applicant’s professional background, educational issues that the applicant would like to address in the program and long-term professional goals
- Two Professional Reference Letters
- Informal interview with at least one of the program’s faculty members to ensure the applicant understands the goals and requirements of the M.Ed.
- Undergraduate grade point average of 2.75