Communication Sciences & Disorders - Speech Language Pathology: On Campus (Clinical) - M.S.
The application will open October 1 and the deadline is February 1. The CSD program at JMU participates in the Communication Sciences and Disorders Central Application Service known as CSDCAS. In order to be considered for admission, you must also complete an application through CSDCAS. All applicants are encouraged to visit our website at http://www.csd.jmu.edu for complete instructions. Follow all instructions carefully.
International applicants must upload a credential evaluation within the online application.
GRE General Test
- Application fee
- Official GRE scores
Upon successful admission by the program, send official transcripts to The Graduate School.
The preferred method is an electronic copy sent via e-Scrip or National Student Clearing House .
If an electronic transcript is not an option, official, unopened paper transcript(s) can be mailed to:
The Graduate School
James Madison University
17 West Grace Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Required by Program
Applicants are required to complete an application through CSDCAS and JMU.
Applicants will submit through CSDCAS:
- a personal written statement
- official GRE scores, be sure to use DI code 1043
- official transcripts
- names and contact information of 2 references (letters of recommendation are not required)
- There is a minimal GPA requirement of 3.25 in the major.
- For more information about the admissions process including visits to the program, and GA/TA funding go to http://www.csd.jmu.edu/MS-SLP/admission.html