Each proposal will be evaluated by the GEC Grant Committee. Only complete proposal submissions will be reviewed by the committee. The quality of the proposal will be evaluated on the following criteria:
· To what extent does the proposal encourage and support collaboration among faculty?
· How well does the stated purpose of the proposal describe its relevance to the General Education program?
· Is the proposal appropriate for the General Education program?
· To what degree does the proposal strengthen the General Education program?
· How well does the proposal describe the various activities/products planned during the course of the grant work?
· Is the budget appropriate?